After taking a subway experience in Valentino Couture, Jennifer Lopez gave us the most effective shut out of 2020 along with her efficiency on Dick Clark’s New Yr’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
Movie star manicurist Eri Ishizu tricked out J-Lo’s nails in OPI black and white with bling to go with her glowing bodysuit. Eri used shades from the brand new SHINE BRIGHT Holiday Collection from OPI x Swarovski.
Get the Look
- Eri began with an OPI Base Coat
- Then one coat of “I Couldn’t Naked Much less”
- She added a second coat from the OPI Shine Vibrant Vacation Assortment “Naughty or Ice?”
- On different nails she began with one coat of “Onyx” with a second coat of OPI Shine Vibrant Vacation Assortment “Coronary heart and Coal”
- She Used “Alpine Snow” to color J-Lo and 2021
- Completed with a High Coat by OPI
For reprint and licensing requests for this text, Click here.