Anastasia Peach Caramel Stick BlushAnastasia Peach Caramel Stick Blush ($32.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with average, heat undertones–not too purple, not too orange–paired with a largely matte end. It had medium, buildable colour protection when utilized with an artificial brush and extra semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation after I used my fingertips to pat it on.
The feel was light-weight, skinny, and emollient with extra of a gel-like glide, which helped it apply evenly and mix out nicely over naked pores and skin in addition to on prime of basis. The colour lasted nicely for eight hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Instant Crush (P, $7.00) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Meteor Rite (LE, $8.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Roosevelt (P, $8.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Kiss Kiss (P, $7.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $28.00) is lighter, hotter (80% related).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $20.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #6 (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- Bite Beauty Coconut Rum (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- MAC Earthnut (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- MAC Spring Bling (LE, $35.50) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
$32.00/0.28 oz. – $114.29 Per Ounce
The system is meant to have “natural-looking colour” with a “seamless end” paired with a “buildable and blendable” system that may go from a “sheer wash to a extra intense, vivid pop.”
The consistency was evenly emollient, skinny, and had good glide, however it was fast to dry down and set to a powder-like end. I felt that I had sufficient time to work with the product one cheek at a time, and I did not have points with making use of it on prime of naked pores and skin or over basis. I believe the shortage of shimmer/sparkle made the Stick Blush system simpler to work with than the Stick Highlighter system.
The cream blushes lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Anastasia Stick Blush swatches.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient record.